Sunday, October 14, 2012

Abu Dhabi

So, first ever flight on Etihad, United Arab Emirates (UAE) airline.  Wow.  What an experience.  Staff great, food amazing, good entertainment, streamlined all the way.  Added bonus was the light show in the cabin which ranged from twinkling "stars" to coloured panels include a segment in my Rabbitohs colours. Luckily for us, the only weirdo we have encountered was not sitting near us.  He was angry as he got on the plane, and angry still as he got off. In the lounge we encountered a guy listening to some loud ranting on his phone via speaker.  I was ready to dive for cover if the need arose.  Am keeping an eye on him just in case. Have now also seen my first Arab Prince.  Well, who else would wear full white robes at the airport? No one I can think of.  Must say it was quite a striking look - until I spotted his white thongs.  I got the giggles then thinking of Katie's experiences wearing her thongs in Milan.

No comments:

Post a Comment