Saturday, October 13, 2012

Alfredo's

For dinner we went to Alfredo's in Bulletin Place for the best Italian I have eaten in a long time.  Up a side alley, you would have to know it was there to find it.  You wouldn't stumble across it too easily.  Well worth a visit though.   With great food and a sweet little guy playing piano it really was quite an experience.  Quite close in fact to a personal episode of Spicks and Specks, the music was presented in a very personal manner.  No sheet music, with a touch of pizzazz.  Requests taken from the diners.  All three of us due to the wild weather experienced that day.  So I played "guess the song", had a little sing along, then discussed the merits of Frank Sinatra, with a gentleman who obviously knew all there was to know about the Chairman of the Board.  He eventually forgave me my lack of knowledge due to my youth.  When we left, I requested a photo and gave him a hug.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun place to have dinner! I'm firmly of the opinion that all meals should have musical accompaniment.

    ReplyDelete