Wednesday, June 3, 2009

All starting to gel.

I think I am starting to get the hang of this - proof required I hear you say? Well, number one, I worked out how to add my profile image to my "follower" statement, so now the poor friends whose blogs I have signed on to, can see my smiling face when they open their blog.

Secondly, and even more importantly - at a meeting this afternoon (yes, a work one) I conversed generally about blogs and even came across as sounding like I knew what I was talking about. I was then able to send the blog site under discussion, to my own email account via the meeting visitors laptop.

Am even starting to identify applications within the work team where blogging might actually be of value. I was interested to hear the the IKC blog has now developed a following that includes members of the local press - not only that, but the journos use the happenings blogged to write for the paper. How about that for great marketing!

Is that an improvement or what! Proud techno dummy signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment